Uploading my new YWP Nano siggie, (this page works as a image host)
I'm not the best at siggie making, I admit....
And yes, that's Lan Fan! I'm probably going to a con in the fall, and I'm going to cosplay as her.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Thursday, February 23, 2012
- My friend Annika did this at Beyond The Moon, so here we go!
- Introduce yourself! Divulge your life's vision, likes, dislikes, aspirations, or something completely random!
- RPing! Obsessed,much? I love reading, (duh!) writing. I also love the theater, and hope to act, as well as being a author.
- And I like steam-punk!
What, to you, forms the essence of a true heroine?
- Someone real, and strong. Of course some people are strong in different sense-whether standing up to Lord Thomas, and saying slavery is cruel, like Franny Price, or running rampage and fighting a troll like Holly Short.
Share (up to) four heroines of literature that you most admire and relate to.
- Hmm...I'm not sure who I relate to, but I admire-Anne Shirley, Franny Price, Holly Short, and Beth March.
Five of your favorite historical novels?
- Ah! This shall be hard!
Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, Northanger Abbey, Pride and Prejudice, Jane of Lantern Hill.
Out of those five books who is your favorite main character and why?
- Anne Shirley. I just loved her books for so long, and she's such a remarkably lovable character.
Out of those five books who is your favorite secondary character and why?
- Jane's friend, whose name I can't remember, was really interesting.
- If you were to plan out your dream vacation, where would you travel to - and what would you plan to do there?
P.E.I I would visit the beaches, the lighthouses, and Anne's world.
What is your favorite time period and culture to read about?
- Hmm, Edwardian I think.
You have been invited to perform at the local charity concert. Singing, comedy, recitation - what is your act comprised of?
Ah, this would be fun! I would preform a scene from shakepere.
If you were to attend a party where each guest was to portray a heroine of literature, who would you select to represent?
Catherine Moreland. I'm a little young for her, but oh well.
What are your sentiments on the subject of chocolate?
- Good, but not choclate cakes, there a little to rich. I prefer carrot.
- Eoin Colfer! Eoin Colfer! Eoin Colfer! And L.M Mongtomery, Lousia May Allcot, Jane Austen, Rick Riordan.
Besides essentials, what would you take on a visiting voyage to a foreign land?
In which century were most of the books you read written?
Oh, dearie me. 19th, and 21st. I can't choose one!
In your opinion, the ultimate hero in literature is…
- ARTEMIS FOWL! Anti-hero, whatever.
Describe your ideal dwelling place.
A little house...somewhere. Or a apartment near my family.:)
- Sum up your fashion style in five words.
Cute, bright, teen, colorful, sweet.
Have you ever wanted to change a character’s name?
In your opinion, the most dastardly villain of all literature is...
Three favorite Non-fiction books?
Oh, dear. War, Terrible War. A Age of Extremes. All the People.
Your duties met for the day, how would you choose to spend a carefree summer afternoon?
Create a verbal sketch of your dream hat - in such a way as will best portray your true character.
A old fashioned pink hat, with little flowers on it. And huge hatpin.
Share the most significant event(s) that have marked your life in the past year.
- Nanowrimo! Finishing it, and discovering steampunk.
Share the Bible passage(s) that have been most inspiring to you recently.
I just wanted to link to a interview by my friend, Annika did for another friend of mine, Jasmine.
Here it is!
Here it is!